- 15m3 septic tank can be transported with standard trucks. Can be fitted 4 tanks into a truck.
- Alternative size can be shipped with 20' HC container or 3 tanks can be fitted into a 40 hc container.
15m3 Septic Tank15m3 septic tank can be produced in three alternative sizes or much more sizes as both of vertical and horizontal. Standard size can be transported with standard truck, alternative sizes of 15m3 septic tank can be transported or shipped with both standard truck and container. If you need any further information, please contact with us.
|Width||250 cm||230 cm|
|Height||290 cm||270 cm|
|Length||332 cm||390 cm|
|Drawing||Standard Size||Alternative Size 1|
Equipment List of 15m3 Septic Tank
Guideline for Burying of Tank
During burying of tank, you shall follow up instructions on drawing. Also you can see general burying terms link at below.
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions. You can view details on drawing at above.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You should use lifting lugs for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- You shall use thin sand or pea gravel size with 3/8″ diameter.
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With lifting lugs on tank, you can place your tank to underground easily.