1m3 septic tank is the smallest of this category. It is produced as fiberglass and can be produced with different dimensions. Septic tanks are suitable for underground and designed for it. There are some equipments on septic tanks for easy installation of tank. Septic tanks are different from fiberglass water tanks. They are produced thicker comparison with fiberglass water tanks. Also cover height is more than water tanks. Equipments are also different.
1m3 Septic Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Manhole||Inlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||100 cm||140 cm||130 cm||50 cm||Ø200||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||100 cm||125 cm||150 cm||50 cm||Ø200||-20<°C<+70|
- For vertical tanks, you can add 25 cm to length dimension. Height dimension will be cancelled.
- A document will be sent you for embed instructions.
Vertical tanks for septic are not so preferable. Because of height dimension, horizontal tanks are more preferable.
For any requests or question about product you can contact with us.
You can save the instructions as clicking on right.
Features of Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You can use lifters for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With helping of lifters on tank, you can put your tank to underground easily.