20m3 septic tank is produced as fiberglass and it is suitable for underground. You can see the product dimensions and other specifications at below. If you need any changing for tank design, you can contact with us. Septic tanks are included some equipments for easy installation and more useful life. Septic tanks are different from standart fiberglass tanks. They are thicker and manhole is higher than standart tanks. Also there is no outlet valves on septic tanks. They have some advantages comparison with concrete septic tanks.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Less costly.
- Mass production.
- Longer useful life.
20m3 Septic Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Manhole||Inlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||250 cm||290 cm||420 cm||50 cm||Ø200||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||300 cm||330 cm||300 cm||50 cm||Ø200||-20<°C<+70|
|dn100||2 pcs.||2 pcs.||Yes|
- You can add 25cm over to length dimension for vertical tank. Height dimension will be cancelled.
- For all questions or any requests, you can contact with us.
Vertical tanks are not so preferable as septic because of height dimension.
You can download embedding instructions at below.
Features of Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You can use lifters for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With helping of lifters on tank, you can put your tank to underground easily.