2m3 plastic water tank can be produced as horizontal and vertical with two different colours. Plastic water tanks are less costly than the other tank types. Unchangable tank dimensions and stable cover are the main disadvantages of plastic water tanks. Mass production and cheap prices are the advantages of these tanks. Plastic water tanks are produced from polythene raw material. Polythene is a thermo plastic and resistance is high against to chemical liquids. But it is better to informed responsives usage of any liquids except water. There are two different colour for plastic tanks as white or blue. Blue tanks are more expensive in comparison with white tanks. Tanks can be used for garden watering or any fields that water storage is required.
2m3 Plastic Water Tank
2m3 plastic water tank gross weight is 58 kg for both of vertical and horizontal.
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||110 cm||124 cm||210 cm||40 cm||1″ (25mm)||-10<ºC<+60|
There is no alternative dimension for plastic water tanks. Cover is also stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be changed.
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||134 cm||173 cm||40 cm||1″ (25mm)||-20<°C<+70|
There is no alternative dimension for 2m3 plastic water tank as vertical. The cover is also stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be changed.
- Please install your tank on a concrete ground.
- Be careful during of unloading your tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank any driller or cutter materials.
- If you make your tank cleaning once a year, you can use your tank longer.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- It is better to use flex pipes for plumbing.
- If you have any problem with your tanks, please contact with sales responsives.