2m3 septic tank is produced as fiberglass and it is suitable to use at underground.You can see the product dimensions and other specifications at below. If you need any changing, you can contact us. There are some equipments on tank for easy installation of tank. Septic tanks are produced differently according to fiberglass water tanks. They are thicker and cover is longer than water tanks. There is no outlet valve on septic tanks. They have some advantages comparison with concrete septic tanks.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Less costly.
- Mass production.
- Longer useful life.
2m3 Septic Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Manhole||Inlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||120 cm||160 cm||190 cm||50 cm||Ø100||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||100 cm||140 cm||250 cm||50 cm||Ø100||-20<°C<+70|
- For vertical tanks, you can add 25 cm over length dimension. Height dimension will be cancelled.
- You can download technical drawing for embedding at below.
Vertical tanks are not so preferable as septic because of its height dimension.
For any requests or questions, you can contact with us.
Features of Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You can use lifters for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With helping of lifters on tank, you can put your tank to underground easily.