50m3 septic tank is produced as fiberglass and it is suitable for underground. You can see product dimensions and other specifications at below. If you need any changing for tank, you can contact with us. There are some equipments on tank for easy installation and longer useful life. Septic tank production is different from standart fiberglass tank. Septic tank is produced more thicker and its manhole is higher than standart tank. Also, there is no outlet valve on septic tank. They have some advantages comparison with concrete septic tanks.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Lest costly.
- Mass Production
- Longer useful life
50m3 Septic Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Manhole||Inlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||300 cm||330 cm||750 cm||50 cm||Ø250||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||310 cm||340 cm||690 cm||50 cm||Ø250||-20<°C<+70|
|dn100||2 pcs.||2 pcs.||Yes|
- For vertical tanks you can add 25 cm over to length dimension. Height dimension will be cancelled.
- You can download embedding dimensions at below.
Vertical tanks are not so preferable because their height dimension.
For any requests or questions, you can contact with us.
Features of Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You can use lifters for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With helping of lifters on tank, you can put your tank to underground easily.