60m3 fiberglass water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. Generally, this tank is prefered as horizontal. Because of height dimension of vertical tank is so high. So that it is not so usefull for facilities or other areas that tank will install. Big volume tanks are prefered by production facilities, construcion companies. Fiberglass water tanks tempature resistance is high comparison with other tanks. Also its strength is high. Fiberglass tanks are not affected by weather conditions. We design fiberglass tanks different for 60m3 and over.
There is no production as polythene tank for that volume.
60m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||300 cm||320 cm||850 cm||70 cm||4″ (100mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||310 cm||330 cm||790 cm||70 cm||4″ (100mm)||-20<°C<+70|
- Horizontal tanks are fixed onto iron legs. Legs quantites are designated considering with tank’ length and its volume.
- All dimensions are changable. For any requests, you can contact with sales responsives. Contact
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||310 cm||790 cm||70 cm||4″ (100mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||350 cm||630 cm||70 cm||4″ (100mm)||-20<°C<+70|
- Vertical tanks are not preferable because of their height dimension.
- Vertical tank has no legs. Their bottom side is flat and you can install it on a concrete ground.
Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe during plumbing.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.