60m3 septic tank is produced as fiberglass and it is suitable for underground. You can see the product dimensions and other specifications at below. If you need any changing for tank, you can contact with us. Septic tank is different from standart fiberglass tank. Septic tank is thicker and its manhole is higher than standart tank. Also there is no outlet valve on septic tank. Septic tank is included various equipments on it for easy installation and longer useful life. Fiberglass septic tanks have some advantages comparison with concrete septic tanks.
- Easy and quick installation
- Less costly
- Mass production
- Longer useful life
60m3 Septic Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Manhole||Inlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||310 cm||340 cm||790 cm||70 cm||Ø250||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||300 cm||330 cm||850 cm||70 cm||Ø250||-20<°C<+70|
|dn100||2 pcs.||2 pcs.||Yes|
- For vertical tank, you can add 25cm over to length dimension. Height dimension will be cancelled.
- You can download embedding dimensions at below.
Vertical tanks are not so preferable as septic because of their height dimension.
For any requests or questions, you can contact with us.
Features of Septic Tanks
- Septic tanks have warranty for five years against to production defects.
- The ground that tank will be install, should be concrete.
- You should prepare your tank place according to instructions.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank from truck.
- You can use lifters for unloading.
- You should pour sand or soil over tank from as close distance as possible.
- There shouldn’t be any hard material inside of sand or soil. (Ex: stone)
- Septic tanks are produced for underground.
- All septic tanks are fiberglass. And they are produced more durable than other tank types.
- Tanks are uncorrosioned. They aren’t deformed at underground.
- With helping of lifters on tank, you can put your tank to underground easily.