Polythene vertical tank is produced from 50 liter to 25.000 liter. Vertical polythene tanks are more usefull comparison with the horizontal tanks.
Polythene Vertical Tank
Polythene Vertical Tank Advantages
- Vertical tanks take up less space comparison with horizontal tanks.
- Vertical tanks will enable more water pressure.
Polythene Vertical Tank Dimensions
|Volume (Liter)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Outlet (inch)||Cover (cm)||Weight (kg)|
Polythene Vertical Tanks
Use Terms of Vertical Tanks
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- You should use flex pipes during connection process.
- Don’t interfere on tanks with any driller or cutter materials.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet pipe.
- Don’t move your tank if it is full.
- If you will use your tank for chemical or any other liquids, please inform responsives.
- Polythene tanks are suitable for food.
- Production is mass.
- Tank’ dimensions are unchangable.
- Tank’ cover dimensions are also unchangable.
- Prices of polythene tanks are economic comparison with other tank types.
- Polythene tanks have warranty for 2 years against to production defects.