Polythene water tanks
are produced in rotational machine with polythene raw material. Polythene is a thermoplastic
that used for various product types. It is known as PE
in plastic industry.
Polythene Water Tanks Specifications
- Have high resistance to weather conditions. Also polythene tanks have high resistance to chemical liquids.
- Polythene tanks are suitable for food use.
- These tanks’ production is mass compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks are also economic compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks could be produced in specific dimensions and these dimensions can not be changed.
- For each tank volume, there is a product mold. So that there is no chance to make changes for tank dimesions and shape.
- We could produce polythene tank in 2 different colors. These colors are white and blue.
- Maximum volume is 5m3 for horizontal tanks. For vertical tanks, maximum volume is 25m3.
- Production is made as monoblock.