Polythene water tanks are produced in rotational machine with polythene raw material. Polythene is a thermoplastic that used for various product types. It is known as PE in plastic industry.
Polythene Water Tanks Specifications
- Polythene water tanks have high resistance to weather conditions. Also polythene tanks have high resistance to chemical liquids.
- Polythene water tanks are suitable for food.
- These tanks’ production is mass compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks are also economic compare with other product groups.
- Polythene tanks could be produced in specific dimensions and these dimensions can not be changed.
- For each tank volume, there is a product mold. So that there is no chance to make changes for tank dimesions and shape.
- We could produce polythene tank in 2 different colors. These colors are white and blue.
- Maximum volume is 5m3 for horizontal tanks. For vertical tanks, maximum volume is 25m3.
- Polythene water tanks are monoblock.
Polythene Horizontal Water Tanks
Polythene Vertical Water Tanks
Polythene Water Tanks Warranty Process
Polythene tanks have warranty for 2 years. For any defection, you can contact with responsives.
- Please be careful during unloading of tanks.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Bottom of tanks should step on concrete ground.
- Don’t lift tanks from their outlet pipe or manhole.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- Don’t interfere over tank with driller or cutter equipments.
- Tanks are suitable for food.
- Please inform us if you want to use your tank except of water.