10m3 fiberglass water tank is the most sold product in fiberglass tank category. It can be produced as horizontal or vertical. But as vertical tank, generally plastic water tank is preferable because of its price. It can be used for garden watering or anywhere that water storing is required. Long usefull life of fiberglass water tanks and high tempature resistance are the most important specifications of tanks. Also fiberglass water tanks are so strength against to weather conditions. It is more costly comparison with plastic tank.
10m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||200 cm||220 cm||335 cm||40 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 2||230 cm||250 cm||240 cm||40 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
Horizantal fiberglass water tanks are fixed on fiberglass legs. These legs quantites are designated according to tank volume and its length dimensions.
All dimensions are changable. If you have any requests, you can contact with us. Contact
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||200 cm||335 cm||40 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||230 cm||240 cm||40 cm||2″ (25mm)||-20<°C<+70|
Vertical tank has no legs. Its bottom side is produced as flat. You can install it on a concrete ground.
All dimensions can be changed. If you have any requests, please contact with us. Contact
Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe during plumbing.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.