1m3 plastic water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. We have 3 alternative dimensions for vertical tank. Horizontal tank’ dimensions are standart and can not be changed. Plastic water tanks are cheaper than other tank types. Also production of plastic water tanks are mass. Our plastic water tanks are suitable for food. There are two colour option for all plastic water tanks. One of is white and the other one is blue. Blue tanks are more expensive than the white tanks. Tanks can be used for garden watering or all fields that water storage is required.
1m3 Plastic Water Tank
1m3 plastic water tank’ weight is 29kg for both of vertical and horizontal tanks.
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||92 cm||103 cm||152 cm||40 cm||3/4″ (20mm)||-10<ºC<+60|
There is no alternative dimension for plastic water tanks. Cover is stable for plastic water tanks.
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||78 cm||220 cm||40 cm||3/4″ (20mm)||-10<°C<+60|
|Alternative 2||88 cm||185 cm||40 cm||3/4″ (20mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 3||106 cm||130 cm||40 cm||3/4″ (20mm)||-20<°C<+70|
Alternative dimensions are just for 1m3 plastic vertical water tanks. Cover is stable. There is no chance to change its location or dimension.
- Please install your tank on a concrete ground.
- Be careful during of unloading your tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank any driller or cutter materials.
- If you make your tank cleaning once a year, you can use your tank longer.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- It is better to use flex pipes for plumbing.
- If you have any problem with your tanks, please contact with sales responsives.