20m3 plastic water tank can be produced just as vertical. Plastic tanks are produced with two colour options. First one is the white and the second one is the blue. White tanks are less costly than blue tanks. Plastic water tanks have advantages and disadvantages. The most important advantages are mass production and cheap prices. Disadvantages of tanks are unchangable dimensions and no production as horizontal over 5m3. Plastic water tanks are produced by polythene raw material. Polythene is the thermo plastic material. Its chemical resistance is high. But you should inform us during purchasing process, if you use tank for a different liquid except of water. 20m3 plastic water tank is one of the most sale product in these category.
20m3 Plastic Water Tank
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||282 cm||343 cm||45 cm||2″ (50mm)||-10<°C<+60|
There is no alternative dimension for 20m3 plastic water tank. Also the cover is stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be changed.
20m3 plastic water tank‘ gross weight is 400 kg.
- Please install your tank on a concrete ground.
- Be careful during of unloading your tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank any driller or cutter materials.
- If you make your tank cleaning once a year, you can use your tank longer.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- It is better to use flex pipes for plumbing.
- If you have any problem with your tanks, please contact with sales responsives.