3m3 plastic water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical with two colour options. Plastic water tanks have some advantages and disadvantages. The mass production and cheaper price comparison with other tank types are the advantages of plastic water tanks. Unchangable dimensions and stable cover of tanks are the disadvantages of plastic water tanks. Tanks are produced from polythene raw materials. Polythene is a thermo plastic and its strentgh is high for chemical storage. If you use your tank for any liquid except water, you should inform us about that.Production of plastic water tanks can be as blue or white. White tanks are less costly than blue tanks. Plastic water tanks can be used for garden watering or any fields that water storage is required.
3m3 Plastic Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||126 cm||140 cm||250 cm||40 cm||1″ (25mm)||-10<ºC<+60|
For plastic water tanks, there is no alternative dimensions. Also the cover is stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be change.
3m3 plastic water tank‘ gross weight is : 85 kg
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||145 cm||210 cm||40 cm||1″ (25mm)||-10<°C<+60|
For plastic water tanks, there is no alternative dimensions. Also cover is stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be changed.
3m3 plastic water tank‘ gross weight is : 77 kg
- Please install your tank on a concrete ground.
- Be careful during of unloading your tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank any driller or cutter materials.
- If you make your tank cleaning once a year, you can use your tank longer.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- It is better to use flex pipes for plumbing.
- If you have any problem with your tanks, please contact with sales responsives.