40m3 fiberglass water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. Generally vertical tank for this volume, is not preferable. Because of tank height dimension, not so useful. But vertical tanks take up less space comparison with horizontal tanks. Fiberglass water tanks can be used at all areas that required water storage. Fiberglass water tanks’ tempature resistance is high. Also tanks are not affected by weather conditions.
40m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||300 cm||320 cm||560 cm||50 cm||3″ (80mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 2||310 cm||330 cm||500 cm||50 cm||3″ (80mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
- Horizontal tanks are fixed on fiberglass legs. Legs quantities are designated according to tank volume and length dimension.
- All dimensions are changable. For all requests you can contact with us. Contact
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||300 cm||570 cm||50 cm||3″ (80mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||310 cm||510 cm||50 cm||3″ (80mm)||-20<°C<+70|
- Vertical tanks have no legs. Their bottom side produced as flat and you can install your tan on a concrete ground.
- All dimensions are changable. Also we can assemble ladder for that tanks. For any requests you can contact with us. Contact
Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe during plumbing.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.