40m3 fiberglass water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. Generally vertical tank for this volume, is not preferable. Because of tank height dimension, not so useful. But vertical tanks take up less space comparison with horizontal tanks. Fiberglass water tanks can be used at all areas that required water storage. Fiberglass water tanks’ tempature resistance is high. Also tanks are not affected by weather conditions.
There is no production as polythene tank for 40m3.
40m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Horizontal 40m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Need To Know
|Size 1 can be transported with low bed trailer and we can put 2 pieces tank on one trailer.|
|Size 2 can be transported with standard truck and only one tank can be put on truck.|
|Size 3 can be shipped with container and just one tank can be put in 40′ HC container.|
|Click to view test reports|
Vertical 40m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Vertical water tanks production made as bottom side is flat. Also we can produce with metal legs for this production, you can visit silo tanks. For details, you can view drawing at below.
Need To Know
|Just can be transported with low bed trailer.|
|For more dimension options, you can contact with us.|
|Test reports will be sent after production.|
Warranty Terms & Specifications
- You should install your tank on a concreted ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe for connection of tank to pump.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.