5m3 plastic water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical with two different colour options.Plastic water tanks have advantages and disadvantages. Mass production and cheap prices are advantages of plastic water tanks. Unchangable dimensions and no production as horizontal over 5m3 are the disadvantages of plastic water tanks. Plastic water tanks are produced from polythene raw material. Polythene is a thermo plastic material and resistance is high to chemical liquids. If you want to use for your tank for any liquid except water, you should contact with sales responsives. There are two colour options for plastic water tanks. One of colour is the white that is the most preferable and cheaper tanks. The second one is the blue. Blue tanks are more costly than white tanks.
5m3 Plastic Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||173 cm||185 cm||250 cm||40 cm||1 1/4″ (32mm)||-10<°C<+60|
For plastic water tanks, there is no alternative dimension. Also, the cover is stable and can not be changed. Outlet dimension can be changed.
5m3 plastic water tank‘ gross weight is : 145 kg
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||200 cm||195 cm||40 cm||1 1/4″ (32mm)||-10<°C<+60|
For plastic water tanks there is no alternative dimensions. Also the cover is stable and can not be changed.
5m3 plastic water tank‘ gross weight is : 100 kg, for vertical tanks.
- Please install your tank on a concrete ground.
- Be careful during of unloading your tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank any driller or cutter materials.
- If you make your tank cleaning once a year, you can use your tank longer.
- Don’t lift your tank from its cover or outlet.
- Don’t lift or move your tank when it is full.
- It is better to use flex pipes for plumbing.
- If you have any problem with your tanks, please contact with sales responsives.