1m3 fiberglass water tank is the smallest tank of the fiberglass tanks. It can be produced with different dimensions. It is suitable for garden watering, parking facilities, car washing facilities and all other areas that is required water storage.
Generally, 1m3 fiberglass tank is preferred by hot countries because of its heat resistance. Fiberglass tanks’ working tempature is high comparison with the other tanks.
1m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
Dimensions of Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||100 cm||120 cm||130 cm||35 cm||1/2″ (15mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 2||100 cm||85 cm||150 cm||35 cm||1/2″ (15mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
Horizontal tanks have legs at the bottom side.These legs quantity is designated according to tank volume. All dimensions can be changed. For any request, you can contact with us.
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||100 cm||160 cm||35 cm||1/2″ (15mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 2||100 cm||140 cm||35 cm||1/2″ (15mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
For vertical tanks, there is no length dimension. Tank bottom side is flat. There is no legs at bottom side of tank. All dimensions are changable. You can contact with us for any request.
Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe during plumbing.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.