20m3 fiberglass water tank can be produced as horizontal or vertical. It is not so much preferable for vertical fiberglass tank because of it is costly comparison with plastic water tank. Fiberglass water tank can be produced with different dimensions. Sometimes, if height of area is short that tank will be installed, vertical fiberglass tank is preferable. It can be used for garden watering or anywhere that water storage is required. Fiberglass water tank tempature resistance is so high. Also it is durable against to all weather conditions.
20m3 Fiberglass Water Tank
|Horizontal Tank||Width||Height||Length||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||200 cm||220 cm||670 cm||50 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 2||230 cm||250 cm||500 cm||50 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
|Alternative 3||250 cm||270 cm||420 cm||50 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<ºC<+70|
- Horizontal tanks are fixed to fiberglass legs. Legs’ quantites are designated according to tank volume and its length dimension.
- All dimensions can be changed. You can contact with us, for any requests. Contact
|Vertical Tank||Width||Height||Cover||Outlet||Working Temp.|
|Alternative 1||250 cm||420 cm||50 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<°C<+70|
|Alternative 2||300 cm||300 cm||50 cm||2″ (50mm)||-20<°C<+70|
- Vertical tanks have no legs. These tanks’ bottom side is flat and you can install your tank on a concrete ground.
- All dimensions can be changed. If you have any request, you can contact with us. Contact
Fiberglass water tanks have warranty for 5 years against to production defects.
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Please be careful during unloading of tank.
- Don’t interfere to tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- It is better to use flex pipe during plumbing.
- Don’t lift water tank from its outlet pipe or cover.
- Don’t move or lift your tank when it is full.
- To make cleaning of tank once a year is important for tank useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.