Poliester vertical tanks can be produced from 100 liter to 100000 liter. But sometimes vertical tanks’ height dimensions can be problem for you. So that generally it is demanded for 50000 Liter maximum.
Poliester Vertical Tanks
These tanks are more costly in comparison with polythene vertical tanks. But especially for fuel-oil stations, poliester vertical tanks are perferable. You can use poliester tanks both of water and fuel-oil storage.
We can supply alternative dimensions for all volumes. Your tank can be produced wider or higher. If your field’s height, that you will install tank, is short we can produce your tank wider and shorter. This is the most important specification of poliester water tanks.
Dimensions of Vertical Tanks
These dimensions are standart of us. You can ask to responsives for other dimensions.
|Volume (Liter)||Width (cm)||Height (cm)||Cover (cm)||Outlet (inch)|
Gallery of Vertical Tanks
- You should install your tank on concrete ground.
- Bottom side of tank should be touch on to concrete ground.
- There shouldn’t be any hard materials on concrete ground like stone, nail or ext.
- Filling of tank should be from upper side of tank.
- Don’t lift the tank when it is full.
- Don’t lift or move your tank from its cover or outlet pipe.
- Don’t interfere over tank with any driller or cutter materials.
- You can clean your tank once a year. It is important for tanks’ useful life.
- If you have any problem with your tank, please contact with responsives.